Thursday, December 17, 2015

#30DaystoTFA: 1 Day Left, The Force is awakening...

Tomorrow is the day that Star Wars Episode VII is finally in theaters!!!

I will be seeing it tonight, though - my local theater has some evening showings and we bought tickets for the 9pm.. so...

TONIGHT I WILL BE WATCHING STAR WARS EPISODE VII AND IT WILL BE GLORIOUS!!!

For my final #30DaystoTFA post I am sharing my Princess Leia cosplay. I made this costume based on her Rebel Briefing/ Endor Assault costume from Return of the Jedi and wore it to SDCC in 2014. I got lucky in deciding to wear it on Saturday - because the 501st was hosting a Dark Side cosplay day! I had plenty of opportunities to take photos with stormtroopers and biker scouts!

  


We are just hours away... there has been an awakening... have you felt it?


#30DaystoTFA is a hashtag created by Amy Ratcliffe, to share favorite Star Wars items, videos, quotes, photos, and memories as we counted down the days until December 18th, 2015. Her blog is Geek With Curves.

No comments:

Post a Comment