Sunday, November 15, 2015

Working Girl

You guys...

I got a job!



It's a retail position at our local L.L.Bean. My interview was earlier today. It was a group interview, which I've never done before, but apparently it went well because I was offered a position.

A friend and colleague of mine works there and I know for a fact that they manage his retail schedule around his teaching schedule, so this should work well for me if I get a teaching position in the spring.

I'm a little nervous about working retail during the holiday season - I haven't worked retail in 10 years and remember being so tired during the holiday season! I know it'll be okay though - everyone I met today was really nice and it sounds like it will be a good place to work.

4 comments:

  1. I'm working retail (PT) for the first time in 10+ years as always! I feel you on the nerves! Congrats on landing the job though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And congrats to you on the Terrrrrget job! ;-)

      Delete
  2. Congrats on the new PT job!! I'm still searching away!! Haha...

    ReplyDelete