Friday, November 20, 2015

#30DaystoTFA: Day 28, Beep Beep Boop!

That's right Artoo, there's only 28 days left until December 18th!

For today's #30DaystoTFA I am showing off my R2-D2 sixth scale figure from Sideshow Collectibles!



He's waiting patiently for my Hot Toys Princess Leia to join him!


#30DaystoTFA is a hashtag created by Amy Ratcliffe, to share favorite Star Wars items, videos, quotes, photos, and memories as we count down the days until December 18th, 2015. Her blog is Geek With Curves.

2 comments:

  1. I bought my R2-D2 and he's so cute!!! How many more payments do you have left on Leia? I have one more next month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just put her on my credit card, so they'll charge me when she ships. Which is NOT soon enough - I want my Leia!

      Delete