Wednesday, November 18, 2015

#30DaystoTFA: Day 30, Episode VII Teaser Trailer

Today is ONE MONTH until Star Wars: The Force Awakens officially releases!!!

To celebrate, people are sharing some of their favorite Star Wars items, gifs, videos, and moments using the hashtag #30DaystoTFA. Amy from Geek With Curves started this hashtag on Facebook, and I saw Travis was participating, so I thought I would too!

Today I am sharing the second official teaser trailer, released during Star Wars Celebration in Anaheim. This wasn't the first teaser trailer but it was the moment everything about this movie became real for me, as I sat in the lobby at work watching the livestream, tearing up and trying not to completely freak out. And now we are one month away from December 18th, 2015!!!



I still tear up as soon as the Lucasfilm logo appears!

No comments:

Post a Comment