Friday, July 24, 2015

#Fandom5: Five Fictional Vehicles I Want to Travel In! July 24th, 2015

I hope everyone had a great week! Happy Friday!

Sorry I've missed the last couple 5 Fandom Friday topics, I've been in SDCC recovery. I picked up a cold somewhere, but thankfully it's not full blown con crud and seems to be clearing up.

#Fandom5, or 5 Fandom Friday is a weekly blog link-up and the creation of Kristin at Super Space Chick and Megan at The Nerdy Girlie.  It's a lot of fun and a great way to find new blogs! Go here to learn more about it or follow #Fandom5 on Twitter!

Today's topic is: Five fictional vehicles I want to travel in!

I suppose I can't just post the Millennium Falcon five times...

1. The Millennium Falcon
I love Star Wars, I love Han Solo, and I LOVE this ship!



2. The Centennial Osprey
Technically this is just an XS stock light freighter, but mine is named the Centennial Osprey (get it?) - this is the ship of the smuggler class in the MMO Star Wars: The Old Republic. LEGO was making some ships from this game, and I am still disappointed that they didn't make this one.




3. Serenity
Malcolm Reynold's ship from the TV series Firefly. The embodiment of freedom and crewed by one of the best casts of characters in all of science fiction!



4. Viper Mark II
These old-model Vipers were used to protect the fleet of human survivors from Cylon attacks as they fled into space in the reimagined Battlestar Galactica television series. Starbuck is my favorite character on this series, and she is a phenomenal Viper pilot!



5. The TARDIS
The Doctor's time-traveling spaceship, TARDIS stands for Time And Relative Dimension In Space. It gives you the ability to travel anywhere and anywhen, translates all languages, and has a swimming pool! I predict we'll see the TARDIS on a few Fandom5 lists today!



What vehicles did you choose? What shows, movies, or books are they from? There are so many possibilities!

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Nice!! love the gif you picked for the Falcon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the spaceships! <3 I would love to travel in every single one of these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If we ever end up in space, I feel like you'll be prepared to fly anything!

    ReplyDelete