Monday, June 8, 2015

Dragon's Loyalty Award



I was nominated for a Dragon's Loyalty Award by Gwen! Her blog is Like Gwen Stacy, and she also writes about books over at The Book Nosher. Thanks for the nomination, Gwen!

The Rules:
  1. Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
  2. Acknowledge that blogger on your blog with a link.
  3. Share 7 things about yourself that other bloggers might not know.
  4. Nominate up to 15 other bloggers for a Dragon's Loyalty Award, linking to their blogs and notifying them.
  5. Copy and paste the award somewhere on your blog.

How fun! This is a lot like the Liebster Award.

Seven Facts About Me

  1. I was in a sorority in college. It was... an okay experience. ಠ_ಠ
  2. I don't have any tattoos. I have a couple of ideas I like, but don't feel compelled to act on them.
  3. My favorite weather is gray and breezy/chilly. I love thunderstorms.
  4. I homebrew as a hobby and give 6-packs to friends as gifts. We name the beers after my dog, Stormageddon.
  5. I want to hike the West Highland Way. It's only 96 miles and takes about a week to walk, depending on pace (compared to the Appalachian Trail at 2160 miles). I have friends in Cornwall who I would love to do this with someday. These are the same friends who spent a year traveling the world, so I'm sure they'd be up for it if we could coordinate schedules.
  6. I took dance lessons for 15 years - ballet at the beginning, then tap until I graduated from high school with a few years of jazz scattered in for technique/flexibility. I even used to compete.
  7. My favorite bubble tea flavor is taro. Unfortunately, my favorite shop closed and the only other option is more than twice the price...


I nominate...
Cate at Cateaclysmic
Katya Owu
Gaby at Whimsy and Noir
Alice at A Nudge In the Right Direction
Deidre at Geek Pilgrimage
Rosa at Gingerbread Sagas

2 comments:

  1. Aww, thank you so much! I will work on this tonight and should have it up by tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool (and pretty looking!) award! Can't wait to write up my post. Thanks for the nom :)

    ReplyDelete