I was nominated for a Dragon's Loyalty Award by Gwen! Her blog is Like Gwen Stacy, and she also writes about books over at The Book Nosher. Thanks for the nomination, Gwen!
- Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Acknowledge that blogger on your blog with a link.
- Share 7 things about yourself that other bloggers might not know.
- Nominate up to 15 other bloggers for a Dragon's Loyalty Award, linking to their blogs and notifying them.
- Copy and paste the award somewhere on your blog.
How fun! This is a lot like the Liebster Award.
Seven Facts About Me
- I was in a sorority in college. It was... an okay experience. ಠ_ಠ
- I don't have any tattoos. I have a couple of ideas I like, but don't feel compelled to act on them.
- My favorite weather is gray and breezy/chilly. I love thunderstorms.
- I homebrew as a hobby and give 6-packs to friends as gifts. We name the beers after my dog, Stormageddon.
- I want to hike the West Highland Way. It's only 96 miles and takes about a week to walk, depending on pace (compared to the Appalachian Trail at 2160 miles). I have friends in Cornwall who I would love to do this with someday. These are the same friends who spent a year traveling the world, so I'm sure they'd be up for it if we could coordinate schedules.
- I took dance lessons for 15 years - ballet at the beginning, then tap until I graduated from high school with a few years of jazz scattered in for technique/flexibility. I even used to compete.
- My favorite bubble tea flavor is taro. Unfortunately, my favorite shop closed and the only other option is more than twice the price...
Cate at Cateaclysmic
Gaby at Whimsy and Noir
Alice at A Nudge In the Right Direction
Deidre at Geek Pilgrimage
Rosa at Gingerbread Sagas