Friday, April 10, 2015

#Fandom5: Five Magical Items I Want to Own, April 10th, 2015

How many devices, tools, and accessories do our beloved characters use that we wish we could own? And how many of them are magical? That's today's topic for 5 Fandom Friday!

This topic proved to be harder than I first thought. But I think I've found some awesome, useful, and rather iconic items that I'd love to have on my shelf! (or in my stable... not that I own a stable... I would need to get a stable.)


1. An Ollivander Magic Wand, from the Harry Potter series
Obviously this would make the list. I hate cleaning, so I predict that my most-used spells would be "Accio!" and "Scourgify!"

If I ever visit the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Florida, I am totally buying a wand
(and whatever Ravenclaw gear I can find!)

2. The Luna Pen, from Sailor Moon
It would be so nice to have the power to transform into any outfit or disguise. Everyone would think I was so fashionable.



3. Babel Fish, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
It's an animal, but we'll lump it in with unicorns and other magical creatures.  It would be so useful to be able to understand any language.

4. Dorothy's Slippers, The Wizard of Oz
I prefer the ruby slippers from the movie to the silver shoes from the source material (I like the color red!), but either way I get a gorgeous pair of shoes that transports me to wherever I want to go!  There's no place like SWCA, there's no place like SWCA, there's no place like SWCA!



5. An Alicorn/Pegacorn/Winged Unicorn, various
Whatever you want to call it, it's a magical winged horse - I could ride it and have adventures, like She-Ra and Swift Wind! Awww yeah!





What would you choose? Thanks for reading!


#Fandom5, or 5 Fandom Friday is a weekly blog link-up, and the creation of Kristin at Super Space Chick and Megan at The Nerdy Girlie.  It's a lot of fun and it's a great way to find new blogs! Go here to learn more about it!

2 comments:

  1. HA loved the ruby slippers that was great! Cute shoes and teleportation FTW! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo the Babel Fish would be a great one, I totes forgot about that but I would definitely love one of those xoxo

    ♥ Cateaclysmic ♥

    ReplyDelete