Friday, January 30, 2015

What I've Been Up To...

Hi everybody!

It's been about two weeks since my last post.  I am alive and well, but I just started a new job and am working hard on my dissertation.  I haven't yet figured out how to work blogging into this schedule, since I'm waking up much earlier than I was previously, going to bed much earlier, and haven't had a real day off in almost two weeks!  But that will be this weekend's project, to figure out when I'll keep up with The Nerd Cave and what kind of content I should include.

So... What kind of content should I include?  Suggestions?

I have a few posts planned, like more Loot Crate reviews, a post about my Hot Toys Black Widow figure (she's sitting on a UPS truck RIGHT NOW!!! Ahhhhhh!!!), Comic Con preparations, and cosplay updates.  And, of course, I will continue participating in #Fandom5.

No comments:

Post a Comment