Saturday, November 1, 2014

Halloween is over...

I'm sad that my favorite holiday is over for the year.  But it was a great time!

We had over 100 trick-or-treaters!  I almost had to break into the bag of Tootsie Pops I bought for myself!  But we didn't run out of candy, which was a relief.

The puppy was very well-behaved too!  He barked a lot at first, but The Boyfriend held him by his harness in the living room while I answered the door.  And as the night wore on, he barked less - but would bolt towards the front door to see who was there whenever there was a sound outside.  He just wanted to see what was up, though we continued to hold him back for his and the kids' safety - we didn't want anyone getting jumped on, or him running into the street.  One little girl asked if he bit, and I said no, but he barks very loudly!  She said he looked like a nice doggy.

I hope everyone had a Happy Halloween!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment