Monday, June 23, 2014

The Road to ComicCon! One Month Away!

Squeeeee!  Can you believe it???  We're 30 days away from SDCC 2014!!!

I am so excited!  We're starting to get news of panels and exclusives (the Mattel exclusive pre-sale is happening this week), and events throughout the Gaslamp Quarter and elsewhere outside the convention center are being confirmed!

One month to go and I still need to...
  • Paint my poncho
  • Make my belt and pouches
  • Make my vest
  • Modify my shirt
  • Make my trousers
  • Figure out just what the heck I'm wearing on my feet (my fUggs with insoles)
  • Build my blaster
  • Make my other Leia accessories
  • Make my hoodie
  • Order my boyfriend's Wookiee t-shirt (he'll wear it while I cosplay Leia)
  • Knit our Jayne Cobb cunning hats
  • Put together my survival bag
  • Buy a poster tube
Seems like a lot, but it's really just cosplay stuff left to do!

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment