Thursday, April 3, 2014

Obligatory Introduction Post

I suppose I should introduce myself.

My name is Kate, aka Chik Solo.  Right now I'm drinking S'mores flavored vodka and watching Captain America, because Captain America: The Winter Soldier comes out tomorrow and FX is playing it a lot this week.  I had planned to watch it on Blu-Ray, or at least on Netflix, because f*ck commercials, but I'm lazy and this was convenient.  Did I mention how good this vodka is?

I like crafting, gaming, and learning how to make cool things.  I read comics, fantasy novels, and history books.  This blog will be a space where I can write about my varied interests and make posts about the new projects that I start/I want to start/catch my fancy.

I need some more s'more schnapps...

No comments:

Post a Comment